My 95 Convertible BIG PICS!!!

WhiteOut

Very nice vert you've got there. :shock: 8) If I ever plan on getting a Cutlass, I'll likely be shopping for a Triple White convertible. :wink:

BTW, to post hyperlinks in a shorter manner...do this

Type what you want here

so basically you would put the link inside the first tag and then type something like "right side" or the like inbetween the tags.

:cheers:

Cant get over the white leather....that is just gorgeous

I like the dash in yours too, alot better than my 94 dash thats for sure.

:shock: super sweet looking ride! white cars are so beautiful when they are clean and sharp...and ditto on what was posted earlier about the photo skills...just size them down to 800x600 so they will fit the screen when you post them...enjoy that droptop now that its spring!

I really like the Cutty vert myself but I would definitely want a triple black model 95...enjoy the ride!

Thanks guys. I appreciate the compliments. Hopefully I don't ruin it by trying to do the Gold Hurst Olds (72' ish) scheme on it later this summer. I suppose its just paint and it can always be redone when I get the money.

Ahh, I just clicked on the hyper links, the photos's look like ass. I'll have to resize them and see if that helps, I wonder why the quality is so terrible? I got those pics directly off of the Kodak CD and all I did was crop them down some. Bastards.