Ya....I might be getting rear bucket seats for the GP!!!

AWeb80

i just want them for looks anyways....

I hope they aren't leather....cause i have a cloth interior...if they are....i'll get them anyways and wait till i have enought money to upholster all the seats

the cutty i had had grey leather ones.....awww they were nice.

I Wish upon a star

To get sweet leather buckets for my car

But to get such a prized possesion

Is more then just an obsession

I will never get a nice set of leather

But instead I will lay a hot girl named Heather.

Guest Anonymous
the cutty i had had grey leather ones.....awww they were nice.

I Wish upon a star

To get sweet leather buckets for my car

But to get such a prized possesion

Is more then just an obsession

I will never get a nice set of leather

But instead I will lay a hot girl named Heather.

Hell i accomplished both :rocking:

if they are leather, i have a set of light gray cloth i would trade you. only problem is one of the bottoms will need reupholstered because it has a paint spot on it.

:(

100_0110.jpg

The Gen 1 Rear buckets rock! didnt some regals get cloth coverd center consols? those are cool! Not much leg room though, unless the seats moved up a bit

So this turned into a whore out your rear buckets thread, eh? Get those buckets Adam, be sure to post pics if/when you put them in your car. :wink: I'm sorta thinking about doing a rear bucket conversion on my 01(seen some pictures of a 97-03 w/ rear buckets, looked pretty sweet).

So this turned into a whore out your rear buckets thread, eh? Get those buckets Adam, be sure to post pics if/when you put them in your car. :wink: I'm sorta thinking about doing a rear bucket conversion on my 01(seen some pictures of a 97-03 w/ rear buckets, looked pretty sweet).

ya a club memeber has a 97 GT 4-door and he is getting brackets made for the rear buckets he is putting in his car.....

P.S. These should just bolt right in.....right?

I'll definatly post pics.....

but, u wont have trunk acsess! :lol: such a useful thing, u open it, but it can only open if the consol is open, and its small, u can fit ski's through it, and if u hide friends in the tunk, cause the buckets cant hold enough, they can peek in!

Guest Anonymous

the brackets in 94+ may be different, i'm not sure. I remeber someone tellling me they had to bend the ones they had, but I could be wrong.

I still have my 1988 GP SE grey cloth rear buckets (bottem and tops, but no headrests). They are in great shape since nobody ever sat back there. :lol: A small spot on the one which can probably come out.. I'd say 4.5/5 condition. For sale if anyone wants them. (PLEASE TAKE MY SHIT!!)

And I do think that the center passthrough area on 94-96 is wider than on 88-93. At least it looks that way to me.

Guest Anonymous

I'm told the leather panels are different becuase our 93 and under cars don't have them... and the 94+ is different in some way (?)

/end thread hijack/