What bumper is this?

Dirty Rockstar

I like it! Can I get one somewhere? I dont own 1.5 w, but if i ever do, I want it! lol

Looks to be the '95 Earnhardt Signature Series Monte Carlo. That front air dam was part of the package. Razzi has one that's very similar. Look for their "Special Racing Edition Front".

I also found this one: http://dealershipdesigns.com/monte2.html It looks to be a copy of the Earnhardt one.

thats the way they should have come out of the factory...i mean the Lumina Z-34 got gfx and the Monte Z-34 got nothing, save blackout trim and duel exhust. That Razzi kit really adds to it. We ust to have a member who had the full kit on his red monte.

thats the way they should have come out of the factory...i mean the Lumina Z-34 got gfx and the Monte Z-34 got nothing, save blackout trim and duel exhust. That Razzi kit really adds to it. We ust to have a member who had the full kit on his red monte.

True, true...as with Jeremy I think the Earnhardt edition IS calling for sideskirts....it has the front air dam and nothing else...WTF? That's GM for ya though. :roll: