14 way power front seats.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Looking for people who have done the install. I *may* have them coming... would my 92 be prewired for it... if not how hard would it be? I have the factory DIC.

How do i go about removing the seats and installing? I plan on doing this myself, maybe over a weekend sometime. Thanks in advance.

It's simple as hell to do. If the car already has a power seat that makes it even easier. All you need is the center console armrest, harness, air hose, and of course.. seats. If you need any help just IM me on AIM or PM me. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Thanks digital. slick might have rear buckets to match, i can get front 14 ways but they are the light ones out 0f an 89 SE... and would have to be redone to match.

Thanks digital. slick might have rear buckets to match, i can get front 14 ways but they are the light ones out 0f an 89 SE... and would have to be redone to match.

FWIW: Chris' buckets are charcoal cloth from a 94+ GP...

i have the armrest switch and such, if you need one, its an extra from a 89 model or so, Email me at macantley@charter.net if you need it, i did have an extra wiring harness for the seats also, but i lost that, but i cna look for it and see if i find it, but im pretty sure only two wires are actually needed to be hooked to power to make it all work.

matthew