Photshop request

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

my photoshop has since died, unknown errors and incorrect osx threads, whatever... anyway could someone photoshop hood louvres on to my car? thanks guys.

IMG_0503.jpg

gay.....

Look, the factory GP louvers looked really good, and they will look great with your car. But as far as that scoop, that is gay and doesn't matche the body lines at all.

gay.....

Look, the factory GP louvers looked really good, and they will look great with your car. But as far as that scoop, that is gay and doesn't matche the body lines at all.

Look, it's Dr. GP1138, here to diagnose you:

foot-in-mouth.jpg

A rare condition that you seem to have contracted. The only cure is to step away from the keyboard until you have looked up the definition of the words "Photoshop", "rough", and also the word "joke" in any dictionary.

gay.....

Hmmm ... It seems your homosexuality is in a state of denile.

here i s abetter pic... please help.

I resubmitted the pics, despite the comments. I admit the second one was parody to some degree. The scoop in the first one is a real scoop.