I need help with 1997 and up GTP's

Dannymik

I haven't heard anything more about the '97 GTP, but I did spot a '01 GTP on my way to work with a for sale sign in the window. This on is Silver, Sedan, the twisted looking 5/6 spoke wheels, moonroof, HUD, and has 60K on the clock. The owner want $12,200, but I wouldn't give them anything more than $11K. The private party kbb for this car in excellent shape is $11,200. Damn these cars make my bank account hurt, but I have the love to snatch one up! :shock:

11k would be a good deal if you could get it for that price. Remember '01 and up dont have performance shift and digital climate control. (you can always add performance shift later.)

11k would be a good deal if you could get it for that price. Remember '01 and up dont have performance shift and digital climate control. (you can always add performance shift later.)

In your opinion is the performance shift a big deal...do you use it alot? I'm not familiar with the option :oops: . this option came in the '99 and '00 models, I think I read that above.

I really dont notice the difference but pushing the button is fun! Also you need the button if you add an aftermarket pcm. You can buy a kit which includes the new shifter knob.