Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

:dammit:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/redturbo90/DSC00023.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/redturbo90/DSC00022.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/redturbo90/DSC00021.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/redturbo90/DSC00020.jpg

Worked on it for a fucking month. Got the brakes fixed and the computer fixed. Drove it one day and I have to get behind the dumbest bitch in the world. :roll: :cry:

Guest Anonymous

Man i feel bad... just after you got it fixed.

It was about one week after i got my AC overhaul that my car left me stranded on the highway offramp at midnight.

Hope you can get it fixed tho... It sucks but it does look like it can be done simply enough.

Damn Turby.. I'm sorry. You JUST got done fixing the damn thing. Apparently, that's how things go though.. the night after I fixed my o-ring, I slammed my car into a curb at 40 mph..

I got done fixing my brakes (replacing caliper, rotors, pads, bleeding, bleeding, bleeding, testing, bleeding, testing) and got about 15 miles down the road, and turned left onto the street I needed to go to my work, and hit a grate and broke my front passenger balljoint. I was kicking my car in the middle of the intersection.

Sorry to hear about that, Turby. Have you ever done headlights before? If not, you'll be able to do it in 30 minutes flat after the first 2 hours you spend under the hood (and front clip) of a junkyard SE. Trust me, you won't want to forget how to do it.. good luck. I initiate you into the club of GP Owners With Dented Hoods.

Dude, seriously WTF?! And from what you say, you got behind the dumbest bitch in the world, so if you hit her (duh) that means due to PA law...it's your fault. Fuck thats gay. Then again maybe the cops will see it differently.

Good luck getting that fixed dude!

Dude, seriously WTF?! And from what you say, you got behind the dumbest bitch in the world, so if you hit her (duh) that means due to PA law...it's your fault. Fuck thats gay. Then again maybe the cops will see it differently.

Good luck getting that fixed dude!

That's how my front grille got fucked, some dumb broad was getting on the onramp, it was winter, and she decided she'd better stop and clean off her windshield so she could see. She really should have pulled to the side so the minivan in front of me, and behind her didn't have to brake and force me to slide into the back of it..

Guest Anonymous
Then again maybe the cops will see it differently.

The cop totally agreed with me that she fucked up, but like you said, PA law states no matter what happened the person who hits the other is responsible.

He didn't even do an accident report. He said since there was no injuries and both vehicles were able to be driven away it was a non-reportable accident. WTF?

The cop totally agreed with me that she fucked up, but like you said, PA law states no matter what happened the person who hits the other is responsible.

He didn't even do an accident report. He said since there was no injuries and both vehicles were able to be driven away it was a non-reportable accident. WTF?

Get a laywer and take it to court. That sounds like bullshit. No matter what, he should have filled a report. You could probaly turn it into her insurance anyway since she sudden stoped and since there was damage to your car.

In other words unless you got her INS number, thats gonna come out of your pocket.

PA law is gay gay gay.

a police report sure as shit shoulda been filed no matter what! yes, pa law on that one really sucks BAD! :cuss:

WTF indeed. I got cited because I hit the minivan in the accident I described, even though there was absolutely no visible damage to his vehicle. My grilles were pretty much fucked, and I took an insurance hit. The girl wasn't even a part, though we got her insurance number. I have nothing but liability, so it's not like I could have gotten insurance anyway, but still. It's stupid.

What happened exactly?

Considering Turby's past :shock: ... http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19232

Turby was driving down the road and saw a chick bare-footed on the side of the road. His attention was immediately drawn to the feet. Salivating and blurry eyed he lost track of what he was doing (driving). He then snapped back to reality and realized the women in front of him might also have bare feet. His subconscious forced his right foot to the floor and he accelerated madly into the back of the other car... :leaving:

Sorry Turby...but if only metal was hurt...I must play!! :wink:

Guest Anonymous
What happened exactly?

Considering Turby's past :shock: ... http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19232

Turby was driving down the road and saw a chick bare-footed on the side of the road. His attention was immediately drawn to the feet. Salivating and blurry eyed he lost track of what he was doing (driving). He then snapped back to reality and realized the women in front of him might also have bare feet. His subconscious forced his right foot to the floor and he accelerated madly into the back of the other car... :leaving:

Sorry Turby...but if only metal was hurt...I must play!! :wink:

Actually, a ferret ran in front of me... :flip: :nana:

Actually, a ferret ran in front of me... :flip: :nana:

:lol: :lol:

Did he look at you funny? They've got shifty eyes!! :bonk:

Sorry to see you have a bit of damage...but metal can be fixed my friend! :cheers: