magnacore 8.5

dohc v6

Magnecor KV85 8.5mm wires work great. I love 'em on my 3.4L. As for cheap wires your gonna have to search for yourself on that. I paid $160 for mine. They are a custom fit for each application unlike MSD in which you have to cut them youself.

I like the cheap yellow accels myslef. lol $160 seems kinda out there for plug wires... each to his own :lol:

$160 for plug wires doesn't seem quite so bad when you realize that even the cheapo sets for the 3.4 DOHC run around $90.

Magnecor KV85 8.5mm wires work great. I love 'em on my 3.4L. As for cheap wires your gonna have to search for yourself on that. I paid $160 for mine. They are a custom fit for each application unlike MSD in which you have to cut them youself.

too bad for the DOHC MSD 8.5 super conductors are only $79 for the 3100/3400s :P

too bad for the DOHC MSD 8.5 super conductors are only $79 for the 3100/3400s :P

What can I say? We're just "special" like that...hehehe :lol: