what to buy

dohc v6

i just got some money and i want to spen it on my car. i will show you a list of the stuff i have in mind and tell me what to buy.

magnacore wires chip dont have for my car

front c/o not out

rear stb dont know

racing seats expensive and are kind gay.

any body have any suggestions on what to buy.

raceing seats are right out!

yeah stock wires/plugs/coils are fine

i dono some wax, oil change, and a few cleaners and detail the hell outa it?

rear stbs are nice additions. It make the rear of an FE1 car very firm, but on a FE3 car, it just makes it feel tighter all together. Ive had my rear stb on a FE1 and FE3 car. If my FE1 car had better rear struts and mounts, it would be have been much better

I say screw the wires and gay racing seats. I wouldn't spend money on those unless you need new wires.

I like the suspension on my cars, so I can't say if I'd buy a Rear STB or not.. from what I understand I'd rather not cause I'd probably fishtail in the winter. :lol:

What do you already have done to your car? Do you have tint? Tint is always good.

Racing seats suck major ass. Very gay.. How about a project car.. Like a V8 Citation/Celebrity? Or get a fun toy like a 78 Trans AM (6.6 if you wanna play, lol) or a truck.. Get a truck.. We want to see you in a truck.. People love the truck..