code 39?

Vegeta

It doesnt display the SES light but I saw it come up when I used the paperclip trick to turn my fans on. Any idea what that is? I have hesitation on acceleration so im hoping this might clue me on on that as well since the AE vs TPS doesnt seem to be fixing it (though im just starting to play with it).

Guest Anonymous

You sure it was 39? My GM manual doesn't show that code. Did you try resetting the ECM and seeing if it comes up again?

There is an ABS code AO39. Does your car have anti-lock?

It was the clutch switch. I didnt have it turned off in my chip so it was looking for it. Its nice having a 5 speed that you can start with the car in neutral and no clutch. I bet I could also run it down the track using only my starter! hahahahah:)

Veg, don't know if you ever heard my story, but I had the clutch m/c pop off the firewall, (didn't know what was wrong, so drove home like that) When I came upto a light, I would shut it off. When the light turned green I would hit the starter while in first to get me going, then just shift w/o the clutch all the way home. I'd have been fucked if the CSS was working. I wouldn't have been able to shut it off. :lol: