Found a 4-Door GP body kit. *pics*

90TGP

No no no no no no! :nono: Slapping a set of Fast and Furious ground effects designed for 99-04 Grand Ams on a 1st Gen GP does not sit well with me! :puke:

Did ya see the shit they sell for Trans Am's?

98_02transam_combatfront.jpg :puke:

:puke: :puke:

Makes the front end look too much like a Grand Am for me.

Yeah, good call if it didn't look like a GA I'd probably put one on a car. Hell, at least someone made something for one!!

and w-body owners wonder why the aftermarket is almost nonexistant... :roll:

sooo... your saying that just because we have almost zero aftermatket that we should be all greatful and rush out and buy the first ugly ass body kit that hits the market? :roll:

and w-body owners wonder why the aftermarket is almost nonexistant... :roll:

sooo... your saying that just because we have almost zero aftermatket that we should be all greatful and rush out and buy the first ugly ass body kit that hits the market? :roll:

I didn't say that at all, no one is giving any type of feedback at all other then the barfing emoticons.....the sides and the rears don't appear the bad at all, the front needs to be less agressive in my eyes....we should try to give suggestions of what we want and maybe the producer of the kit will think about listening, instead all we do is bitch....

Ok, my suggestion. The front needs to be changed, bring the lightbar back.

Fuck that.. the lightbar is disgusting. That's the entire reason why I hate the STE/91-96 sedan front ends. Ugh. It just needs a less agressive grille.

I always liked the lightbar, it's very cool and high-tech. I liked the one on my Mercury Sable, I put halogen bulbs in it. :lol:

That body kit is disgusting. I don't even like the sideskirts, that twist in it looks stupid. I guess these companies think younger people are the ones that buy body kits, and they like them gaudy and ridiculous... they may just be right too because all the ricers out there have similarly ridiculous, tasteless body kits.

It's too bad these companies don't make body kits that look good enough that you could put it on the car and convince people it was a high-end factory option.

Is that made by AED? If so, they need to lay off the hallucinogens. It's like a "1 kit fits ALL" with them. Anyways, I don't care for anything I see there, the ass end is too bulky and the front end looks too much like a Grand Am(along with looking like every other honda aftermarket front clip). The only thing that would look decent on a four door Grand Prix in my opinion would be a B4U kit custom fitted, other then that...keep it stock save for wheels, tinted windows, and a spoiler if it doesn't have one already.........