i/girlfriend are pissed!!!! (UPDATED w/pictures!)

Heza

so my roommate backed into my girlfriend's (my old) '94 Prix SE leaving a huge dent in the driver rear quarter right before the gas lid. im fucking pissed and so is she.

had to share.

will show pictures tomorrow.

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

Well, brain P told me about getting a dent removal utility, the DING KING!

well, it works pretty dam good. Just dont burn your self with the hot glue :?

Anway, let me see pics of the dent, ill let you know if the ding king will take it out.

Ive been going around fixing dents on cars now with this thing charging people money for it :-D

We had paintless dent repair guys all over locally after a hailstorm, and one day one of the guys just used one of those things, the ding-king type tool. Turned out perfect. You want to make sure the paint isn't super-old though, so it doesn't rip the paint right off the vehicle. Especially with the oh-so great GM primer.

he had been drinking and thats why it upsets me more. cuz he hit it, said, "oops....did i just hit that" like it was funny and drove off to get food.

he called his insurance up today and has his insurance person coming out to look at her car.

Well what i can say about the ding king, it clearly states DO NOT USE ON REPAINTED VECHIALS. Whoops, dident do crap to my car :-P

IM just suprised how good this paint job i got on my car is holding up against the crap its going through!

yes that is a nasty dent, just as bad as the dent my mom got her self when she backed up and hit a huge ass fricken truck that my dads boss owns, no paint was riped off, used the ding kind about 8 times, perfect results, cleaned up the marks on the car, compounded it, buffed the shit outa it, now you cant see crap, amazing!

Wow that sucks Heza. :( If it were me I'd make sure from now on that your friend doesn't drive to or from your house if he's been drinking.

Hope it gets fixed soon. :)

Wow that sucks Heza. :( If it were me I'd make sure from now on that your friend doesn't drive to or from your house if he's been drinking.

Hope it gets fixed soon. :)

all is somewhat resolved. i didnt know he was leaving. her car is getting fixed on Monday. not bad because we're taking my car back to MN and IL this next week.

...only to change the intake gaskets out on my car when we get back. that will lead to new: intake gaskets, head gaskets, oil-pump drive seal, and blah blah blah all other stuff just to make it new again. i really dont care about the work involved, i want to rip my motor apart.

i want to rip my motor apart.

true motorhead :D

yeah...aint it great! i really want to clean up the bay and do my polishing on certain parts. i figure while thats all off, ill pull the heads and replace all seals/gaskets on up...and the timing belt.

hell...i even thought of dropping the cradle, but i think im going a little overboard with that though.