Oh the horror! Oh the humanity! Oh the madness!

90TGP

Just out of curiosity.

Are we burning this perverbial "witch" because we put a carrot over top of her nose, dressed her up to LOOK like a witch or because she turned someone into a newt (well ... he did get better).

On side note it isnt uncommon for people here to add "questionable parts" to our vehicles. At least this guy did'nt add a Type-R badge to his GP. :D

I have some APC side marker 194 lights, 3rd (3 different brands) freaken set ive tried since I got my clear sidemarkers and I have yet to find a set that look red. First ones were pink, so were the second ones. These are a bit better but still really orange.

APC=POS

Umm. the headlights along with B4M give it away.. it's blantently obvious that it's a TGP.

Not without a front air dam its not. It looks like an SE with louvers in that first shot.

Umm. the headlights along with B4M give it away.. it's blantently obvious that it's a TGP.

Not without a front air dam its not. It looks like an SE with louvers in that first shot.

Look at the B4M.. an SE looks NOTHING like that. The grill, the ribbing. To a GP enthusiast, it's obviously a TGP.

i have an APC air filter :(

:thumbsdown:

K&N owns you!

yah i know but when i got it i didnt actaully have 50 bucks so when i make a real CAI ill get a filter thats gonna work

i have an APC air filter :(

:thumbsdown:

K&N owns you!

yah i know but when i got it i didnt actaully have 50 bucks so when i make a real CAI ill get a filter thats gonna work

be like me and buy a used k&n for $10 and a recharge kit for another $10