My cardomain page, look at my rims, my painted calipers.....

fierofanatic

and what POR 15 does to you if it gets on your skin, ugh:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/431202 :(

Anyone know anything about getting this stuff off? Awesome paint, just doesn't come off too easy. I figured with my new rims, looking at rusty calipers wasn't gonna be too good, got 1 down, 3 to go, and some more poring to do on the underside. Let me know what you think!!! :D

Guest Anonymous

car looks good. where did you get that por 15 stuff? i want some for the 92. The underbody is really good shape but i want to keep it that way. Some rust is starting. anyway, good luck with the car!

HAHAHAHA por15! good luck getting that crap off, i got a lot of it on my hands before, don't even think about trying water, just makes it stronger! i used bleach and a stif scrub brush, works ok. but you really just have to play the waiting game, it wears off in a few days.

Well I washed dishes for 7 hours at work today, and cleaned most of it off my hands. Ford Red is richer and nicer, Chevy red sucks. Thats why I use the ford red engine paint.