dsgrntld187

Hey guys,

Is the hood from a Cutty coupe the same as the sedan? It looks the same, but I'll let you decide. Another question is (I know I've asked before, but it was my first or second post so I don't wanna look) why wont the Coupe front end fit on the Sedan? Would it be possible to modify the front to fit on the sedan? Thanks,

Spencer

I know for a fact that all 88-96 Grand prix hoods will all bolt up be it a 2 or 4 door, and as you might have seen Z34 and SE front ends have been put on 4 door Luminas and GPs. I'm guessing that they probably would on the Cutlass but i don't know for a fact..

Best to to search on napaonline.com and check to see if model numbers are the same.

Oh I know the front itself won't fit, but if I was to cut up a sedan fender and modify the part that connects to the car on the coupe front, wouldn't that work?

Different body lines or not, I want this to happen. Spring 2005, watch for it. Next spring, I'm gonna start doing some body work to this car (custom functioning hoodscoop, no rust holes, and now, Coupe front end conversion) and some performance things, so maybe I'll be the first with a coupe front end on a sedan.

the cutlasses are the freaks of w-bodies their front ends DO NOT swap out like gps and luminas :?
The Regals are even worse. The front ends (and the whole car for that matter) of the coupes and sedans don't look the least bit alike (and I'm sure swapping them over would be an even bigger headache,) whereas the Cuttys at least have the same flowing lines.

the cutlasses are the freaks of w-bodies their front ends DO NOT swap out like gps and luminas :?
The Regals are even worse. The front ends (and the whole car for that matter) of the coupes and sedans don't look the least bit alike (and I'm sure swapping them over would be an even bigger headache,) whereas the Cuttys at least have the same flowing lines.
yeah your right they are the worst the regal coupes and sedans are completely different :? I FORGOT ABOUT REGALS ALRIGHT!!! :oops:

yeah your right they are the worst the regal coupes and sedans are completely different :? I FORGOT ABOUT REGALS ALRIGHT!!! :oops:

butthead.gif Uh, huh huh huh, settle down Beavis! Huh huh huh...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, the Cutlasses do not have the same lines or curves.

I don't think anything is interchangeable except the composite headlights. There would be a LOT of custom work required to make the Cutlass coupe fenders match with the doors. Hoods aren't the same, they have different part #'s. Judging by photos, it looks like the sedan hood has a smooth taper all the way to the end while the coupe hoods have a bend in the front.

Regal coupes are very different from the sedans, but the Regal sedans share the same lines as the Grand Prix sedans.

butthead.gif Uh, huh huh huh, settle down Beavis! Huh huh huh...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:smilielol: