john99gtp

Was there a Grand Prix 2door (not sure on trim) that had an all digital dash??

Im asking, cause one of these posts brought up my step-moms old car, and i really loved that thing.

It was white, 2dr, with the thingy in center (compass, oil change soon etc), but the coolest thing had to be the all digitial dash......

Just wondering, wish i could get that car back :(

John

Grand Prix never had an all-digital cluster.

It had an analog mechanical cluster that had a digital speedo (real small), digital odometer, and bargraph fuel gauge. All other gauges were mechanical. It's pretty lame as far as digital dashes go. One of the least interesting to look at.

yea my '88 had the digital speedo, odometer and gas guage, just like stated above the rest we the needle gauges

Now just a minute. I saw an '88 GP in the junkyard that had an all digital barebones dash, no needles, just a speedometer, odometer, gas gauge, and dummy lights for everything else.

yea my '88 had the digital speedo, odometer and gas guage, just like stated above the rest we the needle gauges

Now just a minute. I saw an '88 GP in the junkyard that had an all digital barebones dash, no needles, just a speedometer, odometer, gas gauge, and dummy lights for everything else.

That's the stripped cluster similar to the non-sport 90-93's.