Got the u-bend/res done

sl3196

Well I got the u-bend/res removal done. I have noticed the exhaust is a little louder. Power seems to have picked up a bit as well. Only paid $47 to have it done. Had it done in loveland, co while I was on vacation. The local shop wanted $150 to do it.

dff398.jpg

dff395.jpg

wb5001.jpg

Both of my cars have the O2 sensors side mounted. I guess the 95 has one because of OBD 1.5 (?) I never realized it had one until the first time I had the car jacked up...

I think that's just on the 97+. Do that with a 3.4 pulley and a cai and it nets a good gain. How much of a difference was felt after this?

im thinking about doing this as well to meh car :)

But i dont know of anyplace around here that will do it for me.

I really wanna see how much of a gain it is with the CAI and the PCM.....my exhaust just sounds like it needs to be opened up :)

John

Well John, if you're ever in my area, I know a good shop that will do it for you. Small place that welded my exhaust cutout for my TA.

how close is the connecticut get together down there :wink:

i might, MIGHT go if i think its worth it for me :)

Hell, we need another mod day too, i need to work on car!!!

John

Guest TurboSedan
Well I got the u-bend/res removal done. I have noticed the exhaust is a little louder. Power seems to have picked up a bit as well. Only paid $47 to have it done. Had it done in loveland, co while I was on vacation. The local shop wanted $150 to do it.

dff398.jpg

awesome awesome awesome!!! kick ass deal too! now get that 3.4" pulley on there!