B4U on a cutty? curiousity in my head :-)

Psych0matt

Ok, this is kinda a random question just cuz I'm bored and stuff, But would a B4U front clip fit on a cutty? I'm curious as to what it would look like on for example my car or something. Not that I plan on ever doing it or anything, but it would make for an interesting W. Feel free to photochop my car with it :-)

Guest Anonymous

it wouldnt work becuase you'd have to add the fender flares and such too, as in if your just adding the front clip. Id imagine if you went all out it would work.

it wouldnt work becuase you'd have to add the fender flares and such too, as in if your just adding the front clip. Id imagine if you went all out it would work.

It sure would work... the same way that people are wanting to put the same kit on sedans.

I'm sure it would bolt up to the front subframe, but there's no telling if the rear of the GP's fenders will have the same curve to them as the front of the Cutty doors...

the molding and that would be different so you would have to do some body work to either change the molding or shave it off or something.

I'm sure it will bolt up with some fitting.

that looks soooooooo much better, IMHO of course...

Heheh, I'm actually feeling the opposite. The longer I've had my 94, the more I prefer the smoother ground-effects of the 88-91 and actually considered de-ribbing the 94.

Grand Prix B4U will fit if you also swap the fenders and hood. The doors wouldn't line up, so you'd need to swap the door skins, cut out the rear quarter panels, weld on Grand Prix ones, and swap the trunk, rear bumper... pretty much a full Grand Prix conversion.

I think by the time you did all of that and all the money you've invested you could have bought a b4u coupe already.

Yeah, but the top wouldn't come down.

Might be an interesting project if you can get ahold of someone's rear-ended parts car Cutlass convertible.

Guest Anonymous
Sawsall the bitch! LOL

sssshhhhh! no cursing on the board!

I think their is pic of a GP convert in one of the galleries here. whats the deal on that? has anyone done a GP convert?

Sawsall the bitch! LOL

sssshhhhh! no cursing on the board!

I think their is pic of a GP convert in one of the galleries here. whats the deal on that? has anyone done a GP convert?

I can't remember who, but someone took a Sawzall to an LE and made a ghetto GP ragtop, I'm not sure what happened to it.

Scrapping project my ass. I just drove it this weekend again. Surprisingly solid for there being no roof and about 3 screws holding the entire interior together.

212882_17_full.jpg

Scrapping project my ass. I just drove it this weekend again. Surprisingly solid for there being no roof and about 3 screws holding the entire interior together.

212882_17_full.jpg

That car whips the donkey's ass with a belt.

212882_17_full.jpg

That car whips the donkey's ass with a belt.

That was mine.. it WAS going to the yard, but I gave it to the other Justin.