Engine Cradle Bolt Recall

tloftus

Shop just called -- said it was done and ready for pickup. I don't think my problem was exactly what the recall stated. But they fixed it. Like I said -- once they get the okay from GM they don't give a sh*t. GM is paying them for it.

SWEET! :)

Tom

I guess that depends on the recall. If you modded your break rotors and there was a recall on the hubs or something -- probably not. But I don't know for sure.

-T

Update. Picked up my cutlass today -- everything went great! They dealer said they had a little trouble getting paid for it, but that wasn't my problem and that they had it squared away with GM -- I'm not sure what that means...... but anyway -- all fixed. New retainers, bolts, rubbers -- everything at all 4 corners.

T

New retainers, bolts, rubbers -- everything at all 4 corners.

T

Well, that's cool. At least you know your car's engine cradle won't fall out, won't move, and your car is protected from pregnancy and STD's! :lol: :leaving:

haha.. good one. why does the dog have to sh*t at 3:30 in the morning? dammit. neway, i took the cutlass to the alignment shop, guess what? After they finished lining it up it won't start! Just cranks, never fires. Went down to check it out.. no spark. Great. Gonna take off work today and probably swap an ignition module / crankcase position sensor. But that's another thread and after a few more hours of sleep.

-T