GP reading lampps

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I was reading through the manual on the 92 today and noticed rear dome reading lights mounted on the pillar between the triangle wiindow and the rear window... you know the ball ones tthat rotate around. Whats the deal with these? an option? only ste's?

anyone have these in their GP? anyone got any to sell? my car doesnt have them and it would be really cool if it did! Id assume wiring would be easy.

Only coupes got them. Just a stupid random option..

Are you sure?? I recall test-driving a sedan with them. Owned by an old couple since new, so I know it wasn't added after the fact.

I'm almost positive. I've never ever seen those lights in a sedan. Could be mistaken of course!

As could I, but I'm 99% positive I've seen 'em in a sedan.

Yes C-BAD, those are them. Would you be interested in entertaining an offer for them?

If the 95 DOES have them, yes. One of them doesn't work mine you.. I don't know if its the bulb or what..

I need to start making a list of crap people want..

I was reading through the manual on the 92 today and noticed rear dome reading lights mounted on the pillar between the triangle wiindow and the rear window... you know the ball ones tthat rotate around. Whats the deal with these? an option? only ste's?

anyone have these in their GP? anyone got any to sell? my car doesnt have them and it would be really cool if it did! Id assume wiring would be easy.

my step mom used to have those in her car, but damned if i know what year/trim it was

all i know is the dash was digital and it was sweet as hell

John

Guest Anonymous

i MUST have them. along with the seats. In the future, when you sit in the blue bomber, you will be in the lap of luxury, surrounded by luxorious interior appointments including 14 way power leather front seats, surround sound, and a fish tank.

Guest Anonymous

i think they look really cool. The petty edition has most of all the options except those and the upgraded seats. I need to do both. I would consider adding red to them, they would come on at night and make the inside glow red like the dash, just as i had done in the 95 on with LED projectors. CBAD, i must have those!!! :oops:

Guest Anonymous

diggy, i really like them. I think they are kinda cool. They can certainly be modified for brighter LED's or something.

tyroelite, if CBAD decides to keep his I'll PM you about them.