no respect

KING JOKER

i dont mean to rant and rave about this subject but i work on my car. i am proud of it. i'm not a mechanic and i have done a lot of custom work to my cutlass including numerous body mods and countless interior mods. i just get sick when one of these rich kids have these cars that are all tricked out and have every imaginable thing done to their car and they don't do it themselves but feel they have the right to rag on me for not having a pos honda that has 30 grand worth of parts that they did not put on themselves and they claim they installed it but i know for a fact they had it prof. installed.... just hate these people . i work like 50 plus hours a week and with the little time i have i work on my car and they need to comment bad on it????? just dont hate

i know what you mean, supposed "car guys" who love their honda that they paid to have all their mods installed by somebody else, makes me sick. but whatcha gona do?

king joker, you should come out to the pittsburgh w meet thats in the works, check the events section

i appreciate the support . i don't really care what those kids say but i just don't understand why they can say anything when they have more vinyal on their car than there is in san francisco. most of them have all show and no go but they know their place when their car sounds like a lawnmower and is built like a bumper car and my car sounds like a tank and looks like a ....... uh ... tank. :D

Guest Anonymous

I know how you feel. I get that all the time and then i ask them:

Q: Does your car have HUD?

A: WTF is that?

Q: Did your car come stock with 215 hp/215 ft/lbs of torque?

A: nah yo' i got dem vtech sticaz and an intake i'll walk your shit

q: did you pay for your car? I did.

a. nah yo, you paid for that shit?

q: Did you do any of the work?

a. i put the intake in and shit.

q. how much did you spend on the rims?

a. yo ma brutha hooked me up wit that shit

so then i think HAHA my car has HUD and yours doesnt na-na-nana poo-poo! and i installed it myself no less!

i've never understood the whole "ricer" mentality, i supse to them its more of a style then anything they really don't care about things such as VVT or what DOHC even means, they care about the image that they portray. and the attitude comes with it.

Guest Anonymous
i've never understood the whole "ricer" mentality, i supse to them its more of a style then anything they really don't care about things such as VVT or what DOHC even means, they care about the image that they portray. and the attitude comes with it.

Of course. none of the ricers know anything about cars, and they all think an intake adds like 50 hp. chop a 0 off that! They are alll about the image, very true!

why the fuck do you care what other people think about your car.....I mean I want people to think that my car is nice, but in all honesty I could give two $hit$ what punk kids think about my car....the bottom line is that I like it....

Some people like myself dont have the time to do whatever they need to do on their cars. Especially on the weekend when the s**t hits the fan during a repair and you need a tool or part only to find that all the retailers are closed.

If I had a garage and at least a couple of jacks. I'd be happy.

For me it's just times like the above I wish I had my 81' or 87' cutlass back. Just because anything I wanted to fix was "right there in the open" and easy to get at.

Mem-reeesss.

As for the ricer deal. Yeah I notice way too many mommy and daddy funded cars or cars built by others from the proceeds of crime rolling around on today's streets. I worked with a guy who made fun of everyone at work. He owned a Firebird that his mom and dad bought him and when he made fun of 88' Cutlass I told him 'at least I bought my own car' lol.

I think the best modification of a car is when you do it yourself in such a way that improves on what the factory couldnt accomplish.

I think the best modification of a car is when you do it yourself in such a way that improves on what the factory couldnt accomplish.

amen!

on my way to mall today i saw some of those rich kids that i was talking aout and he actually didnt act like an ass. he was on the side of the road with a dead battery. i guess all of the accessories that he had installed drained his battery. the funny thing was he didnt know how to pop the hood on his car.. :lol: :lol: :lol: well anyway i pop the hood and i see this box that looks like a alarm brain but it was nothing but a device that makes your car have a blow off valve sound so i chuckled to myself and jumped his battery for him and i was on my way... wow so rice and so stupid :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA fake bov!!! thats great, i'm gona put one on the lawn tractor!

what mall was this anyhow? rosspark, mall at robinson?

Whenever stupid ricers are buzzing around me (tailgating or what-not) I wish I had a jacked-up truck... have the ablility to CRUSH them if you so feel like it. :wink: Whenever I see a small compact car and a full size pickup in an accident the car is usually totalled or pretty darn close, and the truck has a flat tire and the bumber is a little off. :lol:

Yeah punk a$$ spoiled kids are annoyying....i know quite a few rich kids who are really good kids...some of them have decent taste too...Some of the kids at my school who's parents have the $$ to blow, get cars that are factory fast...one of my best friends has a Volvo S60 R...its freaking AWESOME...or another kid who's dating my g/f's best friend got a 350Z as a university acceptance present....its not about the fact that they're getting their cars for free...its really what they chose and their attitude...I know this other kid who was modelling with me and my g/f in our school fashion show...and he got the ever-trendy, queer-ass Mazda 3....and thought it was the hottest shit in the world....well needless to say I taught him a thing or two about underestimating American cars... That'll teach that stupid punk to laugh at my car...

YK