GFD SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GutlessSupreme

Guest Anonymous

its not too bad, i paid $165 for my entire HUD setup: hud unit, controls and new dash pad... i was desparate for one at the time and was willing to spend anything for one! You should have bid more tho, those cutty huds dont show up alot :?:

You should have bid more tho, those cutty huds dont show up alot :?:

I didn't have any more to bid :cry:

fucking BITCHES!!!!

I'M IN A GLASS BOX OF EMOTION!!! :bawl: :bawl:

thats about the average price I see a cutlass HUD unit go for with just the controller. Heck I've seen JUST the HUD go for $29. Whenever one is sold with a dashpad, it goes well over $150

Guest Anonymous

to me anything up to $200 is worth it. I love that feature so much. I guess i was lucky to get one with a dash ppad since most of the ones i see are just HUD units and switches.

yeah, I bid on that thing from the 29.99 starting up to losing after bidding up to 57. just dont have any more $$$ :-(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7913043551&indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting

:cuss: :verymad: :cuss: :verymad: :cuss: :verymad: :cuss: :verymad: :cuss: :verymad: :cuss: :verymad: :cuss: :verymad: :cuss: :verymad: :cuss: :verymad:

GOD DAMNIT!

was that you that won and mad it got pushed up higher? or mad that you didnt?

my max bid was $60. I didn't win. My max bid was originally 40 because it looked like no one else was paying any attention to it

:verymad:

Wow, good price!

I remember in a previous post you said you'd rather have a Volkswagen and pretty much any other car over your Cutlass... I guess I just don't understand why you'd bother to install the HUD if your car isn't a keeper. If I considered my car just a stepping stone to something better, I wouldn't bother putting any more money into it than necessary to keep it running.

I remember in a previous post you said you'd rather have a Volkswagen and pretty much any other car over your Cutlass...

We were talking about brand new cars. I wouldn't take a used VW over it, but if we're talking brand new '04/'05, then of course I would.