PHOTOSHOP CHOP SHOP

MIKELABZ

NEVERMIND, DID IT MYSELF!!

613018_33_full.jpg

hawtness.

what's up with the rear door and c pillar though? the plastic trim isn't shiny at all like the front door...

i think its more that his paint faded over time and when the new door was put on it made the other paint look dull by comparision, anyhoo your car would look bad ass with mabie some second gen grand prix croslaces, blacked out

i think its more that his paint faded over time and when the new door was put on it made the other paint look dull by comparision

gave that a thought because I know the applique on my driver door is starting to fade to a dull black.. I didn't think his would've dulled that much already though.

I was under the influence that 2nd gen W-body rims wont fit 1st gen, am I right or no?

right. offset's way different.

NEVERMIND, DID IT MYSELF!!

613018_33_full.jpg

I like it.

I think white letter tires would set it off. (then again I like white letter tires on anything :twisted:)

As far as the non-shiney parts go. A little Mother's Body Scrub with shine it up good.

Those faded painted areas around the door= faded clearcoat. Its down to the paint which is dull the only thing you can do is get some spray paint and fixer up.