Grand Prix Pepsi Edition???

Guest Anonymous

really, i'll go buy some tampons and start glueing them to my buddies 97 purple 4 door GP ... (he's going to the holland meet)

or better yet ...

have a custom graphics shop fucking vinyl a tampon on it ...

I wonder what people would think of it ... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone have a pic of this alleged 91 petty edition that is white with gold crosslaces? never heard about it until gearhead filled me in.

I dont have a pic, but i have a Richard Petty 2 VHS set from way back, like 91-92 and it was saying about how Pontiac made a Richard petty edition Grand Prix. It was nice. I couldnt find a pic of it though

PLEASE find that VHS!!!!!! I will pay good money for it or a copy! Im crazy about my car and want to know more about this whole stupid richard petty thing!

There is one for sale near me. It has been on ebay a couple times, good shape but the guy wants too much, something like $8000 I think.

It is white with thin blue pinstripes and it sez "limiled edition Pepsi" or something like that, also has the rear window louver.

I saw it up real close like my nose pushed up against the window while I looked inside.

Guest Anonymous

go find it and take pictures!!! :shock:

did your nose leave a mark on the window? what was it like inside. Im very curious that you have seen one.

The videos arent about just the car, its about Richard Petty's racing past/present(from 1991). Ill find it and see which one has the blurb about the car. Its only like a 5 second clip, pretty lame. But ill write down what it said about it. Thats actually a really cool tape, its got all of RIchard's commercials he was in, and everything about him. gotta dig through the archives of videos in our basement!!

Ok, I found the VHS and the car blurb.

It was a 92 B4U GTP, only badged as the Richard Petty Edition. It had Richard Petty Edition on the lower side panels of the doors. The white crosslaces, and i guess the video said 1 of 43. The couple who won it won it at a fair ground event in Raleigh,NC in 92. They won it at a Pepsi promotional event at the Raleigh fairgrounds. Its a sweet car

Guest Anonymous

so this was about that rare-er petty edition thats white, not like mine? Very good stuff though, i think the white ones were 50-ish made (43??) and the ones like mine were 1000. Thank you for finding that, i appreciate it!