ProjectTGP - Update!!!!! W/Pics

Gearhead43

PROGRESS!!! Still Rollingl!!![>:]

Progress has been SLOWWWWW but it's getting there.

Turbo is BAD [:@][:@] so a good rebuilt T-25 unit is going in.. Still no word on the tranny conidition.

These are pictures of the Powered coated parts that were done by Chris Williams (GPXSS) on the forums. Thanks Chris!

Alternator Bracket - RED

Strut Covers - RED

Side Engine Braces - RED

Intercooler Pipes - Smoke Chrome

Large Engine/ Dog Bone/Compressor Bracket -Smoke Chrome (Not Shown)

Small Engine/ Dog Bone Bracket- Smoke Chrome (Not Shown)

Intercooler - Smoke Chrome (Not Shown)

Twin Dog Bone Brackets - RED

Coolant Crossover Pipe - RED

Water Pump Pulley - RED

All engine parts are done in a combination of Smoke Chrome, Black, and Red Powdercoat:

PC parts_all.jpg

PCparts_1.jpg

PCparts_2.jpg

Here are the JC Whitney MC Lowering Springs:

JC_Springs.jpg

The FFP Underdrive Pulley with custom engraved Red lettering:

FFP_pulley.jpg

B4M Exhaust tips shields in smoke chrome:

B4M_sheilds.jpg

BYP Exhaust tips shields in chrome: (For Project 89 )

BYP_sheilds.jpg

The N/A 3.1 will now be transplanted into Project 89 since the original 2.8 blew the head gaskets.

The paint look good. I should get some lowering springs for my car so the front and back would be at the same hight then, damn audio equipment make the back go down a inch or more.

Niiiiiiice 8)

Be carefuly with the lowering springs if they're going on the TGP. I had rubbing issues when I had mine. Everytime I made a turn, the tires would rub the fender flares.

its all about perspective... im sure if i ordered the parts and all, it wouldnt seem as complicated cause i would have a good idea of where they go... but looking on in the 3rd peson makes the project seem like theres more to it then there prolly actually is...

its all about perspective... im sure if i ordered the parts and all, it wouldnt seem as complicated cause i would have a good idea of where they go... but looking on in the 3rd peson makes the project seem like theres more to it then there prolly actually is...

Exactly!!! If you where in the project at the beginning and followed it step by step.. It would all fit together.. One piece at a time... :wink:

Looks good, Dave. How much did the powdercoating run, if you don't mind me asking. I am thinking about a blue scheme for my engine bay.

I would recommend you get some short bolts to help the install of the UD pulley. 3/8 x 16, go with around 1.25 inch length. This helped so much with my installation, as the long bolts that came with my puller bent and were useless.