misguided window sticker??

EsCo

I know this may be a little late to point out...When i was looking though the paper work for my 94 lumina (which my grand pa bought brand new), i found the window sticker. One of the packages paid for included "twin remote sport mirrors". Now my question is that since my car does not include the remote mirrors, do you think that 10 years is a little to long to be compensated for??

-§teve

i have yet to see power mirrors in any first gen lumina, as far as i know it was not an option, i'll check my book when i get home to be sure.

I was under the impression that if it said remote is had something to do with power. But yeah, my car does have the little joystick control for the mirrors. I guess remote means you can move it from a different place other than the actual mirror...Thanks guys

i have yet to see power mirrors in any first gen lumina, as far as i know it was not an option, i'll check my book when i get home to be sure.

not available as an option.....but then again why would a parts car need power mirrors????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it has been so long since I tossed out the "parts car" line I figured that it was long overdue......it will go away for a really long time again, don't worry....

not available as an option.....but then again why would a parts car need power mirrors????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not a parts car. I keep saying that, there's no useful parts on it except maybe underhood. But that's Chevy. I think the only thing useful I got from a Lumina was a brake switch.

I RAPE Grand Prixs on a regualr basis for parts! :twisted: :twisted: Seats, DICs, Consoles (FOR MY A BODY!!), Overhead consoles, HVAC controls.. Many a useful parts to pilage from the Grand Prix.. Dont get me STARTED on the Cutlasses.. DISs.. Man.. THats gonna look killer.. IN A LUMINA!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I agree as far as options go the Lumina's pretty much didn't have any LOL. I've sure changed that.

I'd like to thank all the Gp's and Cutty's for the countless parts they have donated to my Lumina and wish them continued success on their journey to junk yards and parts bins across North America.

And we Cutlass and Regal owners wish luck to the Prix and Lumina owners, someday, SOMEDAY you might be on par with us. With the help of some of our less fortunate cars, that is.

yeah this whole parts car thing definitly needs to be put away in a dark closet for a looong time.

white93z34

what book is that you check that stuff in??