Cutty DIS in a GP

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

can we get some dimensions? I havent a clue where it will fit either. thats what the post is for :wink:

I like the greetings and though it would be kinda nice for the petty.

Guest Anonymous

Its too bad, that would have been kick ass in the overhead console. Its too bad I couldnt separate the screen and the button and put the screen in the console and hide the buttons elsewhere...

what color does it lite up at nite?

Lights up green like all cutty interiors.. Im so adding one, but Ill prolly go white or red lights.. Im also adding a GP LCD DIC, and 3 knob HVAC controls! lmao.. Man.. THis will be ONE ODD LUMINA!

i saw you put the 95 GP console in... have fun modding that thing for the DIC. I still have the scars on my hands.

You just watch my friend.. WATCH my brilliant strategy as it unfolds for the remainder of the summer.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA................. ok.. Enough of that.. haha

Its too bad I couldnt separate the screen and the button and put the screen in the console and hide the buttons elsewhere...

of course you could. it'd just be some wiring/sodering work, plus cutting/mounting..

on the topic of lights, how difficult would it be to change the color my interior lights up? It's probably all tinted plastic right? so i'd be screwed?

Tinted plastic.. Someone on here took the orange outta their GPs guage cluster.. Try n find them.. Now, I am not hackin my console AT ALL ross.. Thats where my BRILLIANCE comes into play.. MUAHAHAHAHA......... Dammit.. There I go again.. Somebody stop me.. :willynilly:

I bought the colored interior bulbs once (blue) and they get so damn hot that the tint on them just melts away and they looked like shit. I think if you want real color in your car you gotta go with neons...

And RossGT theres definatly no room in hell to fit that DIS in the overhead compartment.. it holds my sunglasses thats about it.. :lol:

I bought the colored interior bulbs once (blue) and they get so damn hot that the tint on them just melts away and they looked like shit. I think if you want real color in your car you gotta go with neons...

hell no not neons.. and I don't mean the courtesy lights I mean the gauge/switch lights.

The switch lights may be the condom bulbs.. Some in the guage cluster may be, otherwise its the colored plastic.. Im sure it can be peeled away..

What makes the odometer tampering switch go off.. I want to take apart my cluster to have a look but I don't want it to screw me.