$$$ Whats it worth?? $$$

greekguy7

I am looking at a friend's 1995 Buick Regal 2door with 94k miles on it... it is white, has a 3.8 litre engine and is in good shape thru/out. What you think its worth?? Thanks!!

There is a white 2 door Regal Grand Sport 3800 in Fountain Colorado right now. 67k original miles...mint condition. Guy says he wants $5200 for it. Blue book is High $4k I think... 8)

I picked up my 95 Regal Custom Coupe for $2000 and KBB said it was worth $3500 (private party value) and $4200 (Retail Value.) My car had 160k on the clock when I bought it, though so the one you're looking at should be worth more.

Post some pics of that Regal! What model is it? If it's a Grand Sport then the KBB value will be a tiny bit higher than a Custom.

You said it's white? Get ready for that paint to peel off. Mine looked flawless when I bought it in December, but 2 months later the paint started peeling on the hood, trunk, and the top of the door frames. GM had defective primer and their "goodwill" warranty will only cover the previous 6 model years (trust me, I checked) so getting it fixed for free on a 95 is out of the question...

I think cars get to a certain mileage point to where the book value doesn't decrease. Check a car with 150,000.. and then with 300,000.. value will probably be about the same. At least thats what I've found when I've checked in the past.