No spark

gp90se

i swear this car doesnt want me to drive it. Let it sit for 3 days, put a new battery into it and now I have no spark, wonderful. Swapped the coil/modual/ecu/checked the plugs. I really REALLY dont want to do the crank angle sensor, so anything else I can test, or a way 2 test the crank sensor before im stuck doing this thing? something stupid im missing mabey?

-Jeff

The crank sensor really isn't that bad to change.. just jack it up and make sure to use jack stands so it doesn't fall on you and crush you. 7 or 8 mm bolt to remove it from the block, and disconnect the harness, then pull it out slowly. There is a chance that it will break when you pull it out, so be careful and gentle. It's only like $15 or $20 from Advance.

Are you sure that ignition module is ok?

as easy as that sounds, the car is parked on dirt, so I really cant jack it up safely. Is there a resister I can put into the plug just to move the car 6 feet?

-Jeff

lol slightly uphill in the mud, when we (4 of us, me being the smallest) attempted 2 push it to do the fuel pump, it barely moved, ended up playing tractor pull with my blazer attached to the cradle 2 move it.

I had it running 3 days ago, now this :x but Ill let ya know bout sunday. Ive gotta go work on my boys 94 z28 480 rwh superchaged camaro, but I do wanna get it running again, so Ill let ya know.

goin off topic, but o well. he has more ponys then he knows what 2 do with behind his 6 speed, in 4th gear he can knock the rear end out and light em up, and were prolly swapping a smaller pully onto the procharger in the next couple of months.

makes me wanan go back 2 the rwd v8 f-body lifestyle.....

stay stong, TGP wont let me down, we'll, thats what I keep tellin myself