Race-Modified 1988 TGP

93CutlassSupreme

a few weeks ago, I went on vacation to Las Vegas. One of the hotels on the strip there, the Imperal Palace, has a permaniant auto show in their parking garage. anyways, on exhibit, and for sale, was a '88 TGP prototype, modified for racing on pikes peak. i just now finally got around to up-loading the pictures, and I thought some of the TGP guys would be interested. photobucket down-sized my pictures, but if anyone would like full-size copies of them just give me your email address.

here's the car itself -- sorry, not to many pictures, i had to share the camera with my family's pictures of desert scenery and the strip and stuff.

741e083c.jpg

3d8fcede.jpg

here's the display plaque with info about the car, it's kinda hard to read because of the resized picture, but my originals are very clear, so if you'd like a copy just let me know

f05dff54.jpg

832b235a.jpg

there were some other interesting cars in there, most notably a LS-6 Chevelle, a LS-6 Corvette, a 289 Cobra in a natural metal finish, an IROC-Z convet, a mid-60's Riv, a customized '68 or so El Camino, and some other stuff. i'll post some pictures of the other cars i liked if you guys want.

anyways, i hope at least some people here find this somewhat interesting. i did.

edit i didn't know this has been posted before

I took about 10-15 pics and prolly 15 min. of video (maybe shorter, can't remember) of that car, and a few pics of me w/ it. Davis has seen one, I was there from July 5th-9th :wink: An interesting thing I noted about the car is there are painted over chips on the front fascia :wink: I tried to get good pics of the blem, but they didn't come out as I had expected. I'll put my pics online sometime for all to see. Prolly get the vido up as well.

I took about 10-15 pics and prolly 15 min. of video (maybe shorter, can't remember) of that car, and a few pics of me w/ it. Davis has seen one, I was there from July 5th-9th :wink: An interesting thing I noted about the car is there are painted over chips on the front fascia :wink: I tried to get good pics of the blem, but they didn't come out as I had expected. I'll put my pics online sometime for all to see. Prolly get the vido up as well.

there's also a dimple on the hood, it looks like the hood was closed on a wrench or tool and it dented the hood.

it isn't a perfect car by any means, but i bet it's quick as hell.

i sent out all the emails, and got a couple of returned messages saying either mailboxes were full or the attachments didn't go through.

do you guys have aim? i can send the pictures through that

i sent out all the emails, and got a couple of returned messages saying either mailboxes were full or the attachments didn't go through.

do you guys have aim? i can send the pictures through that