Master Cylinder Issues - code 62

Curlybandit

I've got a 1991 Buick Regal GS Coupe with the 3.8L. My problem is with my ABS brakes. When I press the brakes, I get this buzzing noise that last for about 1/2 to 1 second. If I hold the brakes like at a red light, it buzzes continuously every 2 to 3 seconds. Once I press the brakes for the first time after starting the car, my ABS light flashes continuously, and doesn't come off. I notice that when it buzzes, the lights in the car dim briefly, and the volt metre drops for a spilt second. I pulled the ABS code, and it is a code 62, "Low Accumulator Precharge". I've been told this means that it is unable to hold a charge of pressurized air due to a leaky valve or something. Does anyone know if this is repairable, or do I need to purchase the whole master cylinder/ABS unit, and sell a kidney to pay for one? If not, can I replace the ABS type master cylinder with a non-ABS system? I've heard it can be done. Thanks for the help.

Curlybandit