ever happened to somebody

dohc v6

i was in my car in the garage and i was pulling out. after i got out of the car to put the garage door down because i dont have a door opener i saw a glare of light. i turned around and the car was rolling toward me. now when i got out of the car it was in nutral and the e-brake was on. so it samshed my 4 month old paint job in to the house. luckly it only spidered the paint and did not crack anything.

Ive had it happen.. But my transmission usually catched the car.. Never been in neutral.. And my E Brake is broken.. Happened in my 6k once.. lol.. Dow the hil, over the curb, and into the neighbors garage..

yeah, i had it happen ... at of all places ... WORK! i left it in drive!

me being as stupid as i am ...it locked my keys in the car ...and rolled foward and hit the building ... and i went infront of the car to keep it from doing it again ... god i feel so fucking dumb! REALY DUMB

but with these last few events i've been posting ... i'm pretty sure u can see how i really am lol

Meh.. We all get absent minded.. hell.. I locked my keys in my 6k once.. Thank GOD I decided to leave the window open to air it out that night (My sister rode in the car with me.. lets just say, I keep a bottle of Febreeze in there for that reason).. If I hadnt, Ida been fucked because I had no spare set.. But when my 6k rolled, I was pissed off that morning.. I get to school, I coulda just blown up at a crack in the floor, instead of my usual gripe about it.. :willynilly:

Meh.. We all get absent minded.. hell.. I locked my keys in my 6k once.. Thank GOD I decided to leave the window open to air it out that night (My sister rode in the car with me.. lets just say, I keep a bottle of Febreeze in there for that reason).. If I hadnt, Ida been fucked because I had no spare set.. But when my 6k rolled, I was pissed off that morning.. I get to school, I coulda just blown up at a crack in the floor, instead of my usual gripe about it.. :willynilly:

When I first got my Prix, the tranny cable was broken, and I was so excited (first car) I just drove it without, switching gears under the hood with a long wrench, moving the airbox as neccessary. Once I did that in my driveway, moving it into drive, and I forgot to apply the e-brake, and ended up running over my own foot! :shock: Weirdest thing of all: it didn't hurt at all!

So yeah, if that's not dumb, I don't know what is... definitely wised up a lot.

Heres dumb for ya: My dad, in his infinate wisdom, decided to start changing the water pump in my 6000.. Without my brilliant presence.. He was out there for like 6 hours.. Trying to figure out to take it off.. I had planned to come down the next day and do it, but he wanted it done NOW.. So, he calls me at like 11:30 PM, and says, I cant get the thing off.. I said, well, I'll just come down now and take care of it.. I get there, The alt. is still on! On the 2.5, you need to take it off to get access to the bracket that holds the pump on.. 3 minutes later, I have it off, and the new one out of the box, gettin it ready for install.. My dad was all like, wow, Im dumb.. Some people.. :willynilly:

...and you put it in neutral with the e-brake why? Wouldn't park do the job ok? Well thats if you dont' have the 5-spd. But yeah I've run into lots of shit in my own driveway. Thank god they were with my dads car when I was like 16.....ohh that was bad....

after driving around all day searching junkyards me and my dad came home and parked in the driveway... he then proceeded to get in his car like 15 min later and backed into my door... he forgot it was there...oh well... he paid for the damage and now i park on the street...

Ive had it happen.. But my transmission usually catched the car.. Never been in neutral.. And my E Brake is broken.. Happened in my 6k once.. lol.. Dow the hil, over the curb, and into the neighbors garage..
:lol: damn steve i would have been laughing after that happened if i didn't own the car or one of the cars that got hit :?

I can't say I've ever had anything like this happen to me.

I have however, parked the car in D and turned off the ignition, only to be like "WTF is woun't start!" :x ) Once I even got a guy to just about give me a boost and then I was "shit, its in drive :oops: ".