Lip Spoiler installation...

GTPrix

I recently acquired a lip spoiler from the boneyard. Has anyone installed one on their CS??? I know there are holes on the underside of the trunklid where the bolts come through, but not sure about the best way to drill and such. The collision shop wants about $60 for it and it can probably be done in about 10 min... Thanx in advance...

- Drew

Guest Anonymous

Elaborate o n what a lip spoiler is, plz...

I bought a 92 GP spoiler for my 95. and the spoiler on my 92 is quite diifferent from the one I have. Whats up with that?

To line it up put the tail lenses in place and use that to align the spoiler itself.

You see the holes for the screws on the underside of the spoiler? Put some turtle wax over the holes and line everything up. The marks left on the trunklid will match where to drill for the mounting screws. Once you put the screws in, make sure to seal everything well to prevent rusting. Other than that, its pretty straigtforward.

btw, good find. I've been looking for that very setup (spoiler WITH lenses for a very very long time now, but alas, have not)

Elaborate o n what a lip spoiler is, plz...

I bought a 92 GP spoiler for my 95. and the spoiler on my 92 is quite diifferent from the one I have. Whats up with that?

my cutty is the black one with the "lip spoiler"

to the original poster.....how much did you pay for the spoiler/tails??? I have been looking for driver tail light forever and the cheapest that I have found is $75 for just the one light....

HPIM0318.jpg

Jeremy, hes my friend and I was there when we got it at the yard we got the tailights the spoiler the back bezel, and another spolier for $60. It was awesome! We ripped that yard off hugely