Need some wiring diagrams..

Dirty Rockstar

Need the following wiring diagrams if anyone can help..

90 Lumina Climate control

90 GP DIC

94-96 GP Cliamte Control

Cutlass Supreme speedo cluster hrtness for the UB3

90 Lumina speedo cluster (w/ temp, oil, tach, speedo, fuel)

Thanks if yall can help!

I always hit up the local public library when I'm seeking out wiring diagrams. If the one you frequent doesn't have the gigantic service manuals, travel over to the Anoka County Library across from Northtown Mall (old Hwy 10 and Jefferson St.) Since you won't be checking out any books, they won't care what county you live in. I can't remember the name of the book anymore, so just do a search for "Chevrolet Lumina" and scan over the whole section that the card catalog points you to...

Yea, I need the complete diagram on how to put it in a Lumina..

I tried the Library Disco.. They had their rent-a-cop watch me the whole time, and I said fuck it.. LOL.. I couldnt get their stupid card catalog to work anyway..

I tried the Library Disco.. They had their rent-a-cop watch me the whole time, and I said fuck it.. LOL.. I couldnt get their stupid card catalog to work anyway..

Bastards... Borrow someone's EMO glasses and "country club wear" so you look totally nerdy and maybe that'll keep the heat off of ya :lol: . Better yet, pay a kid to come in there with you so you can act like you're his dad :lol: ...