Finally with the pics!

jamcneely

Oh the engine mods will be soon. I'm thinking cold air induction, larger throttle body, ported exhaust, maybe headers if that is in the budget. Transmission mods I want to do soon are. A shift kit from Intense, and a limited slip diff, but I'm still deciding on which one to get. I'm trying to stay with mods that can transfer to an L67 and 4T65E HD, because I'm serriously thinking of doing an powertrain swap to those down the line.

I love your car, I love your wheels, I hate your friend's Taco. Fucking bling doesn't belong on trucks, especially on yotas... it looks horrific.

hey your the one over at modern olds that was going to sell those rims and lowering springs :) i think i was the only one to show any interest in em though :oops:

I love your car, I love your wheels, I hate your friend's Taco. Fucking bling doesn't belong on trucks, especially on yotas... it looks horrific.

Thanks for the compliment, but in defense of my friend, it doesn't look that bad. What else are you to do with a 2x4? He still hauls his bike in the back if that makes it any better.

Anyway, yeah, cutlsp I am the guy your thinking of. I was just putting it out there, to see if anyone wanted to get a good deal. I would sell the wheels and tires with the springs for pretty cheap. I'm thinking I'd rather have some chrome 20"s So the only way to do that would be to raise the car back up, which would leave me sitting with wheels tires, and springs, that I didn't need.