Rear hazard lights not working.....electrical problem.....

SmoothSteve3

Hey everyone-

Just as I was getting ready to leave for colorado, I did a brake light check with my father. To my surprise, the brake lights and turn signls worked fine all around. But the REAR hazard lights would not flash! The front hazards still work fine, but the rears will not flash at all!

Thinking that it might be the hazard flasher unit, I went to NAPA in Estes Park and bought a heavy duty flasher unit (basically the ones that are used on 18 wheelers). But no, they still dont work after I replaced the old one with the new one.

Why the over-kill with the flasher unit? Well, I decided to do the Sequential Turn Signal mod that lukez34 did. It had worked fine till right before the trip, so I dont think that my wiring is flawed.

Anybody got any clues? Could it be the hazard fuse? Only problem with that idea, is that the fronts still work! Oh yeah....and I dont even know where the hazard fuse is (if there even is one) on my 90' Lumina.

ANY suggesstions are definitley appreciated. Thanks in advance!

SmoothSteve

• 3 months later...