One UGLY Gp bodykit!

Guest Anonymous

now i see why some of you think 2f2f is gay

you just simply don't care in other peoples work, sure its a story but whats real is the cars. just like my buddy said one time to me ... i didn't have todo anything to my STOCK car. well someone had to put the wrench work in so quit being gay.

its called creativity, and wanting to own something different from others ... sure it may look gay in the end ...

but in the end, the finished product = something thats appealing to the eye then ... hell props for it :wink:

i just believe in something most others don't... never discredit someone for there work unless they've done something obviously wrong.

but, i can sum up pretty much everything here with these words.

people are cheap. its obvious we're americans. but those of us

who enjoy blowing money ... end up being either in debt, or enjoying

life as it was intended in the first place.

oh, ok, time to wipe up some shit ... stupid puppy

now i see why some of you think 2f2f is gay

you just simply don't care in other peoples work, sure its a story but whats real is the cars. j

oh, ok, time to wipe up some shit ... stupid puppy

Oh, those computer generated stunts were real cars too? What about the NAWZ shot when they shake the camera and the floor pans rip off? Or when you break the welds on the intake? Go sit on it :flip: and twist! :motz2:

:willynilly:

i just believe in something most others don't... never discredit someone for there work unless they've done something obviously wrong.

That GP was definatly raped of its integrity, which I say is wrong!! :evil:

Going to f-body boards and telling them their cars suck isn't exactly right either. :lol:

:joke: