One UGLY Gp bodykit!

Guest Anonymous

It isn't that guys' car.. the car with the kit belongs to a guy on ClubGP. AED sponsors him.

It is still ugly

i agree.

there was quite the fight over whether or not it looked good awhile back.

Guest Anonymous

On his engine page he states that he wants to buy a "93" petty edition and put his ugly ass white interior in it! OMFG NOOOOOO :guns:

someone stop him he is not all there ruining GP's with his white gaues and white ppaint

Guest Anonymous

and FUCK his idea for the 92. As i kept reading i was cringinng. He wants to put that ugly AED thing on it. whats the purpose of getting that special car is you are just going to ruin it?

that guys head is full of cum.

Brainstorming. This is what I really want. I want a 93 Richard Petty Edition Grand Prix. It is a 3.4 DOHC with a 5-speed. Then, I have my interior put in the 93 since the 94-96 interior is MUCH better looking. Then I have a custom flywheel and clutch made in addition to a limited slip to make the 5-speed handle a LOT of horsepower. Then I buy a L67 and the intake for an L36. Ditch the Eaton supercharger(last thing I need is another belt driven accesory). Then custom downpipes, headers, and a front mount intercooler. This all to crank a hybrid T3/T4 turbo with a boost controller. Then place the AED body kit on the car with some Billet Specialties rims. Now you have the most badass W-body ever. And I will be totally orginal in my design. Now if only I had about $25,000.

Hmm.. they aren't all 5-speed!

Swap interiors? Dickwad.

Hmm.. spend the money on an L67 only to turbocharge it instead..yeah okay. :roll:

It woun't be the most badass w-body ever. It will be the ugliest ever with that kit, and that bodykit will slow down any engine in his car 2-3 seconds in the 1/4 mile. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I sent him a line thart I have a petty edition. I want to play like im selling it to see what he would do to it. then id say NO and laugh!

L67 Supercharged 3800 60-degree V-6

I got to get me one of dem L67 60 degrees :lol:

The L67 Supercharged 3800 is the go-to motor for you W-body guys

Really? Your stock L67 can bring it on, I'll show ya what cams can do.

I liek the body kits ehadlights, but the rest sucks. At least he can admit it is slow tho...

I sent him a line thart I have a petty edition. I want to play like im selling it to see what he would do to it. then id say NO and laugh!

You say on your page that the car is "fully loaded with all available options," or something similiar to that. THe seats are cloth, and leather was an option for those years :wink:

Guest Anonymous

she never upgraded the seats, much to my dismay. I asked her why and she said she didnt know it was an option (?)

It wont last long that way. its got everything else as far as I know. I was reading the window sticker and theres all sorts of option packages. I didnt think B4U was an option... i though it was standayd and the BYP were LE's or something?

Guest Anonymous

i dont think that guy ever did the L67 swap. The car still has the 3.4 or whatever 3.1... he wanted to do the L67 swap and then change it.

is it just me or are almost all aftermarker body kits consist of a shogun front, as in the big air dam with multiple divisions? It looks like a snow plow...

As for his car...the outside is pretty tame, but alittle too much white on the inside, it seems alot of pontiac owners do that to their interior, as they (the interior) all style that way.

Guest Anonymous

Alll the body kits look ridiculous. And they alll do have the stupid air dam grille things. I'd love to see one pull into an inclined driveway, half the front would get smashed.

the way he painted the inside white looks terrible. But, well, whatever floats his boat...

But the chick on page 5 is def. fuck material.

He is basically stupid. It has the 3.1, but he wants it faster. Well, the 3.8 has a supercharger, so it must be fast, and the 5.0 is a V8, so it also must be fast. Little does he know that 5.0 is kinda a shitty motor, it just has torque. The 3.4s were consistently beating it at the track. But the guy who drove did say it is weird to have a Z34 auto sit there and smoke them off the line :lol: . And as we all know, it doesn't take that much to make a LQ1 pull a L67(intake, exhaust, chip)

all that white would blind me while driving man!!! that is one gross ass body kit. AED sucks at body kits with this one and the GA. just my opinion. i actually like the outside, minus the whole fugly kit.

i'm not voting props for the kid for his ideas and all but why is it mostly when someone does something thats completely out of the blue it gets bashed?

hell even most people here seem to not grasp the fact that doing an engine swap to a l67 gets us into the mere 15 ~ 14 sec category ... just a swap thats impressive by any means ... thats a damn freaking 2 sec drop off of most stock setups ... best thing is its still stock unless your nuts like me and are dropping loads of cash into the motor.

i do believe though that clean is better. by no means that isn't clean but, perhaps larger tires ... that sit in the wells would make that somewhat a different car and prolly be nice in the end ... who knows A+ for him for taking the time and spending it wisely.

3rd edit now ...

aaron i do believe he's still sitting on that 3100 ... but yeah, :lol: it isn't what he says it is but who cares he's probably not gonna swap anyway