SLP Monte Carlo SS

dsgrntld187

Have any of you seen the SLP Monte Carlo SS? Wow that thing is amazingly nice. Its a shame its not a Supercharged SS. If any of you buy Super Chevy magazine, it's on page 32, but that issue isn't out on stands yet. I'm not ripping up my copy to scan either, but I'll get a link once they put it online.

hell yeah!! i was happy that a Chevy FWD W-body made it into Super Chevy. I cant belive how much they liked it!!! not sure about the rims though, i dont really like the black.

Oh man I loved the rims, black with chrome edge, and the Wilwood brakes behind em. Its a shame that the grille is held on by 3M tape and not molded in. It looked so clean though that I thought it was a custom bumper. I love the spoiler too. They did a damn fine job at it, thats for sure. Now they need to do it to the Supercharged SS

i couldnt get onto their website, so i dont have anything. The last time i checked it wasnt up yet, I just got the magazine a few days ago, so all non-subscribers might have to wait a bit

Drop in the L67 and put on an SS hood, it would be cool 8)

what SS hood are you talking about?? I cant think of any.

yeah that car is soo nice, however i dont remeber seeing that article title on above the car. maybe thats cause i was too busy drooling over the car. However that L36 needed more power other than a Borla exhaust

Check out this pic I found of an Impala LSX that has a grille similar to this one.. I wonder what they did to that?

impgal4.jpg

that's nice.

hmmm, think i'm gonna have to take my mom's impala for a few days and send it away to SLP.....

that is a sweet impala. Its probably mostly exterior dressup. although, it would be sweet to see the L67 underneath that hood. I like those chrome wheels!