First time posting

xtremesupreme

Well guys I've been surfing around here for a while, but here's my first post. I figured I'd show a pic of my car. Its been repainted, and the engine has been rebuilt. Its 1994 3.1liter. next up is the caliper paint and lowering.

aDACUTLASS.gif

Here's a better pic of her, but she's dirty.

166180792cTYDwB_ph.jpg

That Cutty is HOT :devil: ....I wish I had the extra money to repaint my Cutlass, but I'm currently looking to get a '99-'01 GTP. As you might all ready know from being here before this is where it all hangs out! Did I just say that? If you have a question u can bet it will be answered. Later

Hmm... so that's what Davis' car will look like with those wheels (except white) :wink:

Davis has a car?

Oh and while we're on a "letting it hang out" subject, dude, your red paintjob looks like it came from microsoft paint. Unless your camera is fugged, it looks like MSpaint to me :twisted:

Oh and while we're on a "letting it hang out" subject, dude, your red paintjob looks like it came from microsoft paint. Unless your camera is fugged, it looks like MSpaint to me :twisted:

Sorry its a little disfigured.. mspaint doesn't save .jpg files that well...

MSPAINT was definatly used... case closed. :lol:

redcutlass.jpg

Sorry its a little disfigured.. mspaint doesn't save .jpg files that well...

MSPAINT was definatly used... case closed. :lol:

redcutlass.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paint match, kids. :lol:

ROFL!

Its the camera, the sky looks the same way, its just a low res jpeg. Easy guys....

Welcome to the club man, nice rims!!! What color is the interior?

Well guys I've been surfing around here for a while, but here's my first post. I figured I'd show a pic of my car. Its been repainted, and the engine has been rebuilt. Its 1994 3.1liter. next up is the caliper paint and lowering.

aDACUTLASS.gif

nice cutty dude. 8)

Its the camera, the sky looks the same way, its just a low res jpeg. Easy guys....

Welcome to the club man, nice rims!!! What color is the interior?

I dunno, look at it closely and it looks like he tried to touch up the rear 1/4 panel badly, even though its low quality you can see the JPEG artifacts created from the dithering of the sunlight on the car then you look at the rear 1/4 and there is no dithering its sold red 1 color and the body lines dissepear.

This pic was def doctored.......badly

$10 says someone keyed his car

I think it just looks like a crappy digital camera to me. Look at the street and sky. They're just as bad. The fine branches in the trees are solid gray blocks. I think it's an image converted to 8-bit color as has been mentioned before.

Strangely, the dried grass doesn't look that bad though. Funky digital camera or funky image conversion is my guess. It looks like what happens when you decrease color depth to 8-bit and pick "Nearest Color" instead of "Error diffusion".

...the JPEG artifacts created from the dithering of the sunlight on the car...

Whoa there sir, thats more computer geek speak than I can even hope to comprehend. You best take yourself over to tech tv where they cater to your kind. Just kidding, I see what you mean. But thats really not the point, he's got a nice looking car and he's here to learn. Soif we can, lets be a kinder gentler w-body forum for just a minute and hold off on bringing him down untill at least his second post. Then its open season.

Wow, you guys confuse me with the jpg speak. Anyways it was my friends crappy camera. I'm going to take more pics right now, and I'm going to try to add them to the first one.

Welcome to the "W Gang!" If you're having problems with your turn signals or brake lights not working on that 94 Cutty, I'm the one to see...