transmission probs? nope its the knock sensor ...

cryptnix

i think today i just relised my problem ... my girl was driving my car like a normal person and it was jolting... when we were accelerating ...

is this what it is? my transmission ... perhaps thats my entire problem with the low end loss of power...

When I accelerate its got this feeling of letting go ... then goes ... I cannot explain it really...

like its missing. a mechanic says he has no clue of what it could be... let me know tho cause i'm going turbo shopping tomorrow ... i need to get these problems resolved quickly ... its annoying me really

it doesn't shake like its a timing chain issue ... i know what that feels like ... it just feels like it misses

Does it feel like slipping? When my cutlass tranny went out it would slip and then drive fine for a while and then slip again. Hows the tranny fluid look?

let me know tho cause i'm going turbo shopping tomorrow ..

don't worry about fixing what you have then. chances are the turbo will eat it in a week.. I'd have it torn down and beefed..

When I accelerate its got this feeling of letting go ... then goes ... I cannot explain it really...

like its missing. a mechanic says he has no clue of what it could be... let me know tho cause i'm going turbo shopping tomorrow ... i need to get these problems resolved quickly ... its annoying me really

it doesn't shake like its a timing chain issue ... i know what that feels like ... it just feels like it misses

do you feel the transmission slipping when it's trying to shift, or is the engine hesitating or missing...there's a big difference

if you've got the slippage in the tranny go with the lucas

otherwise you could have some problems with your sparkplugs, wires, coil packs, or even a clogging fuel filter could cause hesistation

you need to be more specific to help us better diagnose your problem dude. fuck the turbo dude. If you want it to be worthwhile put your money into resolving issues that will negate turbo performance.

Well everyones smacking me pretty hard here in the past few days ...

Forgive me. The problem only seems to occure on muggy days, wet days ...

I have replaced (i will say everything)

Spark Plugs, Wires, Coils, ICM, Altenator, MAF, MAP, Battery (Red Top)...

I took it in today and I had a few codes but the code that stuck out to my buddy was for the Crank Positioning Sensor. Of all things ...

on the 3100 if you look near your oil filter, you'll see a gray plastic plug that attaches to something inserted in the block. if i remember correctly, i screwed mine in to the block when i replaced it. it was a pretty expensive piece of metal. if you need a picture let me know and i'll get under my car and take one when i get home from work today.

would you? please? it would be nice cause this car ... god i love her :-) (not as much as my girl ... god guys ...)

don't tell my girl :lol:

alright i'll get under the cutty when i get home. if i don't have to mail a laptop out today, then i'll do it before it gets later in the evening.

i know what you meant. if i remember correctly, i believe they are the same thing. I'll take one today (weather permitting). I didn't get to yesterday when I got home because it was pouring rain.