underglo lights

cryptnix

Are underglo lights defind as "rice" to some of you?

Because I love the idea :-) ... Reminds me of Back To The Future ... :-)

Thats probably going to be the only damn thing "ricey" my car will see. We're allowed 1 2f2f IDEA right?

:lol:

meh, sometimes, sometimes not. i had them under my old cutlass ciera :lol: i put them there for the sake of laughs, when i got my z34 i debated moveing them to this car but decided i would be takeing myself seriously if i did that. but to each their own, if you get them mounted right without any tubes showing they can look nice, i'd go with some green ones for your car.

Green on a green car usually looks good. Kinda sucks because you can't use red or blue here. I wouldn't put them on anyway but some dumb people here put purple on a green truck and some other dumb combos.

My friend had some blue ones on his cutty that was white, but it seemed like it was more work than fun. The bulbs would go out all the time, and sometimes the wouldn't work.

My friend had some blue ones on his cutty that was white, but it seemed like it was more work than fun. The bulbs would go out all the time, and sometimes the wouldn't work.

:werd: it was a pita keeping all 4 working on my ciera, and i lost ground a few times, and a bulb ended up going out on the one side.

the cathodes are known for that ... they are tempermental for dew ... and mist and shit ... getting wet is what makes 'em stop ... i don't think the LED ones are like that.

whats that saying? to each his own ... i wanted the kit cause I got a great deal ... $50 overall ... including shipping for a LED underglow kit.

i like the underglow kits if they are done well and you cant see the tube just hanging from the car like i have seen to many times i myself have a green neon kit and blue in the front because i did the impossible and broke those "indestructable" tubes

i used to use those roped led lights walmarts carried. They work decent and you can get some of them that vary colors or beat to the music....

I'm for them if they match or go with the theme of the car. I had red interior ones in the Blazer and since my Cutty was red I'm gonna put them in there once I figure out how to wire them up.