pics of my GP "Loser Edition"

rudefyet

Yeah...i tried to wash it up today to see how it looked...

The hood still needs some work....grrr....I'll finish it eventually, but it's a PITA :roll: (actually...i just need some more practice with a spray gun)

It's still needs a good home....other then mine

384601_84_full.jpg

384601_85_full.jpg

384601_86_full.jpg

384601_87_full.jpg

384601_88_full.jpg

384601_89_full.jpg

384601_90_full.jpg

384601_91_full.jpg

384601_92_full.jpg

384601_93_full.jpg

384601_94_full.jpg

384601_95_full.jpg

at least it runs!

looks pretty clean tho. Did you put on the hood louvres? I want to put them on mine but doont know how.

they were on the car when i got it...same with the spoiler...

The louvres are some fake plastic ones....but i've actaully got good comments on them so i just left them on

on a side note the spoiler is from an 80's Firebird...found that out when i parked next to a firebird one day...i was like hey..that looks awfully lot like my spoiler...found out it was

I'll finish the hood sometime soon...i'm still a novice at body work...but i'm getting better...using my uncles tools (he owns a body shop) i'm trying to repaint the hood myself... First try...it turned out the wrong color....2nd try it was the right color...but i didn't spray it on right so it's really rough and dull looking...so hopefully 3rd times the charm :D

Guest Anonymous

I want to put hood louvres on the 92 with ghost flames. I think it would look kinda cool.

speaking of painting, has anyone had the problem of the b4U fading?

the car looks pretty good except for the hood. get it repainted and you should easily be able to sell it.

if he put a "Vtec" sticker on the pletnum and "Type R" stickers on the fenders, it'd sell instantly

sand down the hood with some 400 grit, do a couple light coats and then a more generous coat and it should look good. Really now, is it that hard to find gloss black? :lol: :joke:

sand down the hood with some 400 grit, do a couple light coats and then a more generous coat and it should look good. Really now, is it that hard to find gloss black? :lol: :joke:

it's metallic :twisted:

the car looks pretty good except for the hood. get it repainted and you should easily be able to sell it.

if he put a "Vtec" sticker on the pletnum and "Type R" stickers on the fenders, it'd sell instantly

:lol:

I bet it would around here

What size tires/rims are those :|? Those looks like my car if I put my dads 14s on it

stockers...i guess my springs are just really good :lol:

the rims a 15s....i forget the tire size

looks good, minus the hood and the wing

i think that classifies itself as a spoiler wings have to be at least 14 inches taller or more, gosh dont you read the ricer handbook