Saw a Cutlass Supreme with a Supra style wing

90TGP

Twice I have seen a light metallic blue 92-97 style Cutlass coupe with an aluminum park bench spoiler riding on chrome 17" and small low-pro tires.

I'll have to get a pic of it next time I see it.

Guest Anonymous

You have no diea how many times my ricers neighbors try to coax me into ricing BOTH of my GP's out.

when i was putting the stock spoiler on they were like "you dawg you need one of dem wings none of this stock shhit."

and "when you puttin rims on tthat bitch"

"You def need new exhaust they add like 30 hp" So replied that there was nothing wrong with my stock dual exhaust. I then received requests for all neons, racing stripes, and 'kits. I said why the hell would i put a body kit on my car.

When one suggested i try to put a honda vtec in the petty edition, i just walked away. I was kinda insulted with tthe latter comment.

I'll have to get a pic of it next time I see it.

no. no pics wanted here.

like i said,

i've already taken a shit today

trust me, it was a major shit too. really pissed off the office girls :lol:

When one suggested i try to put a honda vtec in the petty edition, i just walked away. I was kinda insulted with tthe latter comment.

As an Asian kid, I give you permission to do all the ass whooping you want on the poor little saps. God, a v-tech in a GP? Please run them over.

As an Asian kid, I give you permission to do all the ass whooping you want on the poor little saps. God, a v-tech in a GP? Please run them over.

you heard it here first! Commence the ass whooping! :lol:

Ah, there goes my uniqueness. I thought I was the only Asian on here. :lol:

Here's another Asian who hates riced out rides. Kick the crap out of them!

Guest Anonymous

Well with the way the petty edition has been treating me today, i almost feel like putting a rice engine in there (shoot me) That car's engine is such a piece, it refuses to start half the time, yet the body and interior is practially mint. I dont care what kind of engine goes in there at this point, justs omething runs and doesnt create a cloud of smoke!

It's cause he knows that's the only way he could ever beat you!!! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

It's cause he knows that's the only way he could ever beat you!!! :lol:

Not nessiserily (sp), they drive a stock 96 cav, wishing they had something close to a vtec. ive raced that cav several times and walked it every time.

hah

when we got the mounting bracket for the Durango, this guy asked us bout it at best buy.

Him: So what kinda truck you got yo

GF: 2003 Durango, 4x4, v8

Him: You gonna put big rims on that thing? Rangos look tight with rims

GF: No, sorry, where we come from you put big tires on trucks, not big wheels.

:lol:

i love my GF

Guest Anonymous

I dont see the need for the massive rims that all these gangstaz and ricers require. It really looks bad. give me my 16x8 color-keyed crosslaces anyday!

hah

when we got the mounting bracket for the Durango, this guy asked us bout it at best buy.

Him: So what kinda truck you got yo

GF: 2003 Durango, 4x4, v8

Him: You gonna put big rims on that thing? Rangos look tight with rims

GF: No, sorry, where we come from you put big tires on trucks, not big wheels.

:lol:

i love my GF

:lol: :lol: that's fucking awesome