pics of my baby (I'm single, its my car :)

Psych0matt

just thought id throw these on here since i got her all nice and clean

waxed all good last wash

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

sorry theyre so big (and sorry for the finger in the one pic :shock: )

Yeah, I'm missing the one DOHC badge cuz it was broke and stuff anyways, and I just haven't gotten around to removing the other one yet, or getting a new one for the other side.

Looking good! :rocking:

It would look better without the door ding molding though! :wink:

Ya think so? I've been debating that, except for im not sure i wanna find out the difference in the color behind it as opposed to the rest of the car :?

EDIT: Oh, and also, does anyone know where or if i can get some plain center caps for the wheels? I was thinking it would look a little more cleaner with some plain ones

Sizes better now?

Ya think so? I've been debating that, except for im not sure i wanna find out the difference in the color behind it as opposed to the rest of the car :?

Yeah, I know how that is. Mine was s different color. :( I do really think it would look a LOT better though!

BUT black doesn't seem to fade and maybe white doesn't either? You could always pull the small piece on the front fender and if it doesn't match, you can stick it back on... or do what I did and just live with the slight difference in color. :lol: It still looks better than moldings IMO!

yea just leave one badge on and every time you race a ricer pull up on their right side. Then when you smoke them they'll be like woah wtf was that? lol they won't even know what hit em 8)

How long did the defective white last? Every white lumina I've seen has it.

Anyways,

Very nice Cutty. I'm thinking of trading mine in on this 95 Vert I found or a 96 *cougcoughgmcjimmycoughcough* (gotta have 4wd for the winter, sadly).