garage monster strikes again

KING JOKER

i was recently working on bringing new life to the cutlass by installing new material to the interior. i took the bolts out of the passenger side door and wouldn't you know it the ever popular garage monster ate the bolts that i had stored in a ziploc bag. does anyone know where i can find all of the bolt the bolts to reinstall the door

I used to have a monster in my garage that would eat the bolts that I would randomly toss aside after removing them, then I learned that if you put the bolts in a neat little pile on a work bench of some sort that the monster is scared away by the group.... :lol:

I used to have a monster in my garage that would eat the bolts that I would randomly toss aside after removing them, then I learned that if you put the bolts in a neat little pile on a work bench of some sort that the monster is scared away by the group.... :lol:

Strength in numbers.....

I have a 5 gallon bucket full....never lose 1 damn bolt...and since it a shed I have...I guess the shed monster finds bigger things to eat like starters!!! :lol:

I lost my dog to the garage monster, but at least he gave me back the quarters he swallowed. It's a good thing I don't park in the garage anymore, my tires might be gone by now.