Swapping Doors

digitaloutsider

It is a 4 door so I'd think that each door would be lighter than on a 2 door.. however they are probably still heavy. Definatly get a friend to help.

Do you have a friend? Because its a bitch and a half to line everything up by yourself. Believe me, I've done this.

:withstupid:

i replaced door hinges on my old 200kmile ar and was a pain in the ass to align hinges :evil:

Do you have a friend? Because its a bitch and a half to line everything up by yourself. Believe me, I've done this.

:withstupid:

i replaced door hinges on my old 200kmile ar and was a pain in the ass to align hinges :evil:

Try it on a car with some weight to it sometime. I changed the drivers side door on my 78 fairmont futura by myself. That sucker was heavy as it gets.

Get a friend to help you. you thank yourself later.

My 200k cutlass IS a coupe because its a 1988 they never made the sedan until 90 i think :? FYI the coupe doors one a 1988 cutlass supreme are as heavy as they can get.

Are you kidding? Shaun doesn't have any friends! :lol: :lol: :joke:

ngbbs40d142e7d98e5.jpg

ngbbs40d142e7d98e5.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: