antenna wire replacement

no1kicker

I recently replaced my mast, works great now. I also have a break in the line right in front of the pass front door. It's where the wire coming from the radio, and the one going to the antenna unit, meet. Last time I replaced the one coming from the radio. The two were stuck together and I ended up ripping the connector off the one going to the antenna. It seems like a pain to replace this one cause it is long and goes all the way back. I guess I want input on replacing it or just reparing it. I have an extra, so that's not an issue. How long would it take, what's the best way to do it, and is it worth it?

I need to replace mine too. I have ultra crappy reception, and i have too broken off the connector and have ghetto rigged it up right now. I think the only way of doing it is to pull up any panels that are in the way and removing the wire, then re-running the new wire at a more desireable location. BTW, where did you find your wire at? I'm kinda on the hunt for one right now.