replace all gaskets

KING JOKER

MS 96041 is for 2.8 and 3.1 cars from '88-90. I dont know if they have a kit for '91-94 3.1's with the metal upper plenum gaskets, but the old ones are normally reuseable anyway.

MS 96041 is for 2.8 and 3.1 cars from '88-90. I dont know if they have a kit for '91-94 3.1's with the metal upper plenum gaskets, but the old ones are normally reuseable anyway.

Doesn't the plenum have a different bolt pattern, or did they just use different bolts (the washers being the only difference)???

Doesn't the plenum have a different bolt pattern, or did they just use different bolts (the washers being the only difference)???

Just different bolts.....same bolt pattern

I bought a a Felpro lower intake gasket set a few months back and it had the metal upper intake gaskets, this was for my 93. I'll see if I still have the box kicking around here somewhere and get the part # off it.

BTW Jay, what's up with this

1990 Turbo Grand Prix Black Sunshine

"The Broke Bitch"

You're fast. I was.

Jay Warfel-Muncie, IN

2nd TGP, 90, Black JeffM TG160 & X-over, ractive filter, 13.85 @ 103 mph