more pics of my gutlass

cryptnix

Who's the girl?

BTW, looks nice.

damn man...i didn't even see the girl

I need to stop thinkin about that TGP and go out and get laid :lol:

Nice car though :wink:

yeah, my other friend is Munk ... my evil twin half ... hmm

i just road up to our "street scene" area ... some van with duallies was racing me ... dropped it into 1st and the car didn't even budge on it ...

this 3100 is really starting to bother me :lol:

Who's the girl?

BTW, looks nice.

thats funny cas I was looking at the Cutty, but couldnt help with your fiance in the background...had to check her out and I'm sorry! :lol:

i'd show you a pick but i don't want anyone defacing her or something

when i said munk tho i ment my girlfriend ... her names holly the only one who seems to give me great ... ok nevermind ... but the only one that makes me feel good. ;-)

looks good, I want those window shades for my cutty......

...on a side note, something must be wrong with your engine if you can't pull on a duallie (sp?) van....my cutty isn't the fastest thing on the road but it can at least get out of it's own way.... :lol:

looks good, I want those window shades for my cutty......

...on a side note, something must be wrong with your engine if you can't pull on a duallie (sp?) van....my cutty isn't the fastest thing on the road but it can at least get out of it's own way.... :lol:

two words jeremy knock sensor ... :-) this motor has been acting up ever sence the freaking gasket was changed ... and i'm just now taking the time to get into cars ... I'm 20 ... and I've spent most of my life sitting on my ass infront of a computer its time for a new freaking hobby!